This policy describes the processing of personal data by Bevie. in connection with how you use and interact with our website www.bevie.net.
This document describes:
- Important information about us
- Personal Information we collect
- How we get this information
- How we use this information
- How long we store this information
- With whom do we share this information?
- To what other location or countries do we transfer this information?
- How we protect your information
- Minor Policy
- Privacy FAQs
Important Information About Us
This document sets out information about how we collect and process your personal information when using this site, including information that you provide through this site when you subscribe to our newsletter, or participate in a survey.
Third Party Links
This site may contain links to third party websites including affiliate website links, plugins and applications. Going through those links may allow those third-party websites to collect data about you. We are not in control of these websites and are not responsible for their content. When you leave our site, we recommend that you read the privacy policies of sites you visit.
Personal Information we collect
Personal information means any kind of information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
Because of our wide range of work and for other different reasons, we need to use your personal information. Data collected consists of:
- Identity and contact information: including name, email address, date of birth, phone number;
- Preference information: information on the type of products purchased on the website and the type of products of your interest;
- Financial and transaction data: including bank account information, card number, email address, postal address, phone number, passport information;
- Technical and Usage Information: Contains information about how visitors use our site.
- Marketing data: includes the individual's choice to receive marketing material from us, including the consent you have given us;
- Information used to provide the services: this includes information that user has provided to us or generated by us while providing the product or service to our customers.
- We may also record communications if you contact us by email or other means.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We don't sell, exchange, or in any case move to
outside gatherings by and by recognizable data. This does exclude
confided in outsiders who help us in working our site, leading our
business, or adjusting you, since those gatherings consent to keep this
data private. We may likewise deliver your data when we accept discharge
is suitable to follow the law, implement our site strategies, or ensure
our own or others' rights, property, or wellbeing.
How we get this information
- We collect this information in a variety of ways, including:
- Direct Contact: While individuals may provide personal information by contacting us through email, phone or other means, we may collect personal information, such as financial information, from payment providers for processing a transaction.
- Third Party or publicly available sources: We may obtain personal information about you from a variety of third parties and public sources, such as:
- Technical data from the following parties:
- Analytics providers such as Google;
- Advertising networks like Google,
- Search information providers such as Google.
How we use this information
- We use personal information in a variety of ways, including:
- Contractual necessity: for fulfilling the contract with you, e.g. you purchase any product from us;
- Legitimate Interests: In accordance with our requirements to pursue our legitimate interests such as:
- Manage and improve accounts registered on the website to enhance the customer experience;
- Managing and securing registered online accounts;
- For monitoring all registered online accounts to investigate and/or report; terrorism, misrepresentation, fraud, and crime;
- For providing advertisements (via Facebook and Google ads);
- We may use personal data in case of legal claims against the company, partners and for the purpose of investigation including disclosure of information in case of litigation;
- Providing customer/user insights based on his/her behavior to drive targeted direct marketing.
- In communicating with you
- Investigate any complaints you may have received about our services, website and products.
- You can get all other information on our legitimate interests by contacting us at email@example.com.
- For providing services to customers / customers;
- For recruiting employees and members;
- For supervising and managing our partners or employees;
- To promote our products or services;
- To fulfill our audit or insurance obligations;
- Legal Compliance: to comply with applicable laws and legal procedures, including legal claims, investigations and litigation
- Consent: We send direct marketing messages via SMS/email/phone/online about our products that we believe may be of interest to you. It is only sent if you have provided your personal information during the registration process or through an online account on the website or directly at the office. You can opt out of online marketing messages by clicking on the unsubscribe link in email sent, update your account preferences on our website, or contact us at our address firstname.lastname@example.org.
WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will use your personal information on the basis:
1. If it is in our legitimate interests.
2. When it is necessary to comply with a regulatory or legal obligation.
How long we retain your information?
We store personal information in accordance to category of personal information. When determining the retention period, we take into account the purpose for which personal data was collected. For more information, see Privacy FAQs.
With whom do we share this information?
We may share the collected personal information.
- When outsourcing certain services (for example, photocopying or IT services;
- With our professional advisors: for example, our bankers, insurers;
- With regulatory authorities, law enforcement agencies, if mandated by law;
- With trusted third parties who helps us in operating our site, conducts our business, or provide services to you (if that party maintains the confidentiality of this information);
- Third party service providers who process personal data on our behalf.
- Prospective purchasers of all or part of our assets or operations, and professional advisors related to purchases.
To what other location or countries do we transfer this information?
To what other location or countries do we transfer this information?
How we protect your information
Fraud Prevention: If you are buying from our website. We can use automated tools as part of counter fraud prevention measures. Your purchase may be denied if your bank rejected your payment or if other factors conclude that the transaction is fraudulent. If you have any questions about this, please contact us at email@example.com.
We do not collect information from anyone under the age of 18. Our websites, products and services are intended for people who are 18-year-old or older.
Visitors under the age of 18 are not allowed to subscribe to our services or provide personal information in any form on our website or application. We encourage parents to monitor their children's online activities.
- What rights do you have over your personal data?
Your right as enshrined in the constitution is maintained and enforceable at any time and our company cannot breach your right at any time .Aside that, you may be granted some privilege on your data with us as;
- Copy your personal information.
- To correct your personal information if your personal information is inaccurate, incomplete if it is not essentially material to the business agreement.
- Stop processing your personal information (processing will temporarily stop) before a contract is concluded with us.
- How long do we keep your information?
We only retain your personal information for as long as necessary for the purpose for which we collect it, including meeting legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
When we process your personal and transaction data, we do it as long as your account is active and for 7 years thereafter, but not further than that.
If we process your information for marketing purposes, we do it as far as our business relationship with us subsists.